Join us at HCI's first-ever HR Call to Action Conference to hone your ability to think strategically, learn how to better engage with internal stakeholders, and grow an agile workforce.
More than 80% of HR and talent management professionals agree their organizations are in a constant state of change.
HR leaders must break from the traditional HR mindset to support the business in an entirely new way. This event is for you if you need to:
- Understand how to align your HR organization with the strategic direction of the business
- Focus on changing processes and relationships, including increasing communication with leadership
- Increase understanding of business acumen to better assess the financial drivers of organizational performance
What You Can Expect
The Latest in HR Strategy
We’re bringing together the leading thinkers and doers in strategic HR to help you stay abreast of current issues in this critical function.
Explore proven strategic approaches paired with actionable tactics you can implement as soon as you return to your organization.
1-on-1 Coaching Sessions
Book a private session with a certified coach to discuss your professional goals and challenges.
The agenda bakes in opportunities for you to connect with your peers and industry experts who can offer insight and fresh ideas around your current business challenges.
Pose for a free headshot at our on-site studio and raise the bar for your professional brand.
What You'll Learn
Business Acumen and Strategy
Improve your financial and analytics literacy to better quantify outcomes, justify investments, and align HR with the strategic direction of the business.
- Understand the needs of your organization
- Align talent metrics with business objectives
- Use financial literacy to uncover hidden opportunities
- Gain internal consulting skills for the HR executive
- Expand your influence
- Become a strategic business partner and an agent of change
- Learn to negotiate win-win results
- Practice emotional intelligence (EI) that generates trust
Learn to nurture and grow your organization with new consultative skills and leadership mindsets to determine specific talent strategies that will future proof the workforce.
- Update your talent acquisition strategy to align with culture and future growth
- Learn key indicators for determining future hiring needs based on business growth, turnover, and succession planning
- Drive innovation and collaboration throughout the workforce
- Develop leadership accountability for engagement and retention
- Use employee rewards and recognition to drive greater organizational performance
- Coach and connect business messaging with front line-managers
- Communicate trust, transparency and the organizational vision
- Gain strategies to promote the advancement of women to senior levels
Connect and Influence with Your Fascination Advantage Assessment
The ability to engage and influence those around you starts with self-awareness and emotional intelligence. How others perceive you directly impacts your ability to grow influence.
When you register for HR Call to Action, you’ll receive a private invitation to complete the Fascination Advantage Assessment.
Your profile will show you how to use your personality to become more of who you already are at your best, so you can better connect with and influence those around you.
Plus, your results will empower you to create a personalized conference experience, featuring the sessions and workshops that best align to your personal and professional development goals.