Sponsor the 2018 HR Call to Action Conference
HCI’s HR Call to Action Conference is focused on providing HR leaders with the mindsets and skill sets they need to grow influence, drive change, and deliver value to the business.
Attendees of this event will be keenly focused on these personal development areas:
- Understanding how to align the HR function to the strategic direction of the business
- How to create a talent-first mindset within an organization
- How to measure and assess financial drivers and organizational performance
- Internal consulting skills
- Informing investor outlook by demonstrating the value of talent programs to senior leadership
- Change management skills
And these areas of organizational growth:
- Updating Talent Acquisition Strategy to Align with Culture and Future Growth
- Key Indicators for Determining Future Hiring Needs Based on Business Growth, Turnover, and Succession Planning
- Ways to Drive Innovation and Collaboration Throughout the Workforce
- Developing Leadership Accountability for Engagement and Retention
- Using Employee Rewards and Recognition to Drive Greater Organizational Performance
- Coaching and Connecting Business Messaging with Front Line Managers
- Communicating Trust, Transparency and the Organizational Vision
- Strategies to Promote the Advancement of Women to Senior Levels
Participate in our HR Call to Action Conference and enjoy the following benefits:
- Dedicated outreach to your group of target organizations to maximize your opportunities with the right groups.
- Extended opportunities to promote your client in the marketplace. From podcast interviews to short video teasers we will work with your clients to record, edit and post these content pieces to social media.
- Opportunities for HCI to arrange small after-hours networking opportunities for you and your clients or top prospects.
- Extended branding for your organization.
We have a variety of sponsorship packages that can be customized to fit your needs. To learn more, please contact Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-312-7458, or download the brochure below.